ASHAMARA PTY LTD respects the personal information of all its stakeholders such as its students, customers, and other service providers. ASHAMARA PTY LTD handles all stakeholder personal information in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) where applicable.
ASHAMARA PTY LTD collects information about all its stakeholders when they use our products or services or deal with us in some way. For example, when stakeholders contact us to enquire about our courses), use our products or services, visit our website, or use any of our systems.
The type of personal information which we may collect and hold about you will depend on the nature of our dealings with you. They may include:
- identification and contact information, including your name, address, date of birth, gender, and citizenship status.
- health information and other sensitive information,
including information about your racial and ethnic origin.
- financial information, including your bank, credit
card, and other financial details.
- information about your education and other
related information if you are a student registered with us, including
unique student identifier and course details.
- information about your employment history.
- location information, including IP address and
third-party sites you access while using ASHAMARA PTY LTD facilities and
- information about how you use our products and
services, including information you provide when giving feedback or in
response to surveys or competitions.
Method of personal
We may collect your personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you or your authorised
representatives (for example, when you or your authorised representative
provide information to us or our representatives in person or by phone or
email, in an application form, in a survey or competition form, when you
access or submit information through our website, or when you otherwise
transact with us).
- from third parties such as your employer and
our business partners, subcontractors, and other service providers.
- from publicly available sources of information.
- from social media sites and applications when
you contact or otherwise engage with us through those sites and
Method of storing
We take all reasonable security safeguards to ensure that your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, use, modification, or disclosure. However, as the internet is not always secure, we cannot be
responsible for the security of any information you transmit over the internet.
Method of using personal information
We may use your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected or for other purposes directly related to the purpose for which it was collected, or for such other purposes for which you have consented to from
time to time, including:
- to ascertain or confirm your identity.
- to assess your eligibility to enrol with us,
including any eligibility for funding or other assistance.
- to assess and process any application for
enrolment submitted to us.
- to assess any applications for employment with us.
- to conduct appropriate credit and background checks.
- to communicate with you and your authorised representatives.
- to submit information to other government agencies, regulatory authorities, and other organisations as required under legislation.
- to provide our products and services to you, including related information.
- to assist you with your enquiries or to
investigate any complaints, including any alleged misconduct or illegal activities.
- to improve our service delivery to you,
including to improve or develop our products and services, to perform
research and analysis and to conduct surveys.
- as permitted or required by law, including
assisting law enforcement and government agencies and regulatory
If you choose not to provide your information to us for these purposes, you may not be able to enrol in an ASHAMARA PTY LTD course or receive certain products and services from us.
We may also use your personal information so that we, our business partners, and third-party service providers can promote and market products, services and special offers, and advise you of news and industry updates, events, education programs, competitions and other information that we think will be of interest
to you. This marketing may be carried in a variety of ways (including by email,
SMS, social media or via our website) and may continue after you cease acquiring any products or services from us until you opt-out by contacting us
on 61 2 8834 4508 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosing your personal information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- if you are an apprentice/trainee – to your
employer (including their associated entities as necessary) and Australian
- if you are enrolled in ASHAMARA PTY LTD training paid for or arranged by your employer or another organisation.
- if you are enrolled in a ASHAMARA PTY LTD course which is eligible for articulation through a higher education
provider – to that higher education provider, including the Universities
Admission Centre as necessary.
- to government agencies and regulatory
authorities, including law enforcement agencies and the National Centre
for Vocational Education Research.
- to our agents, business partners and third-party service providers, including other education and training providers that
we work with to provide education and training.
- to credit-reporting bodies and debt collection agencies.
- to our insurers and professional advisers,
including our accountants, auditors, and lawyers.
- to third parties who assist us in managing, marketing, or developing our business, including our products and services.
- as permitted or required by law.
When you visit our websites, our systems may record certain information about you using tools, including information about your use of those websites pages and documents viewed, the time and date of your visit and your content
preferences, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, transaction patterns, trends, and other demographic information.
How to update your personal information?
It is important for us to have correct information and we take
reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we hold is accurate.
You can contact us to confirm and amend your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
How to contact us or make a privacy complaint?
We take all privacy complaints seriously and will investigate your complaint in a confidential manner. We will inform you of the outcome of the investigation within a reasonable period of time.
ASHAMARA PTY LTD, PO Box 813, Blacktown, NSW 2148, Australia.Sample Text